new mod

Hi ive played kotor 2 to death so i bought the pc version to try out some mods. The problem with knights is it dosent matter how evil you are you never look as cool or as evil as the baddies. I have some good art skills and hopefully my mod will be called waking the evil inside. Basically its a chance for your party to look like they come right out of hell.

Iam currently modding oblivian but i couldnt change facials like in fable. If you think this can be done tell me because this will be my first time modding kotor 2.

Hi iam not so well today so iam going to do some art work. Basicly i still dont know how to mod knights but iam going to learn as soon as iam better.

First of is going to be Atton Rand.

Atton will change to the dark side normally, with the viens and pale skin.

When atton becomes a jedi they will be a quest available. There will be quest where atton will be the only one who can hack into a computer. Atton only if hes a full darkside jedi will suffer from a electric shock passing through his body.But the darkside is strong and atton survives with the scars. I am going to do some drawings today of scared sith Atton. I have some pics of victims of electricity what iam going to use. If any one has any ideas for this mod plz tell me cas i really want my mod to make the game more sith friendly. For me and you.

Oh Ye iam going to try and turn the player character in a darth vader\general grievous type character. I dont know the tail of how it happens ive got to see if i can do it fist. I always wanted robotics in the starwars games as it is in the movies.

Going to post some of those drawings? :)

I have no mod ideas, unfortunately. My ability to mod, or even think about modding, is nil. My hat goes off to anyone who tries/does such. And if you can make Atton look more "dark", as opposed to walking-zombie-like, even better. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ive got some pics of dead people so iam trying to work out how atton will look. With electricity there always a point of contact so at the moment iam trying to work out how electric scars. The main problem is i know little about modding for knights. But that dosent really bother me. I am hoping i can get up to speed quick. And iam hoping knights3 will be more moddable.If thats even a word

Yea sion was big influnce. Iam still ill so looking at the screen is still making me a bit dizzy, iam going to carry on with some concept work. Ive drawn a fair bit on atton but my friend works in R and D and is comming round later for a beer. So this should be a good time for me to grill him. Iam going to try to do some sketchs on the hand maiden. I dont know how she going to look yet. But hopefully my friend(who hates games and starwars) will have some ideas for the rest of the charcters.

Ill post the drawings of atton latter on this week.I dont want him to look to much like sion

Yea sion was big influnce. Iam still ill so looking at the screen is still making me a bit dizzy, iam going to carry on with some concept work. Ive drawn a fair bit on atton but my friend works in R and D and is comming round later for a beer. So this should be a good time for me to grill him. Iam going to try to do some sketchs on the hand maiden. I dont know how she going to look yet. But hopefully my friend(who hates games and starwars) will have some ideas for the rest of the charcters.

Ill post the drawings of atton latter on this week.I dont want him to look to much like sion

Sorry iam having problems uploading from my pen drive. I have two computers but i dont want them to share a network, so i always do it the hard way. I also have a lot of stuff from my moor project on there.If i cant get the pics and files of iam going to have to pay someone to do it.