Does anyone

Ravenskya

Can anyone explain to me how to make a sig without having to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of software?

Love ya

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/02/26/psp-ge...wn-in-ms-paint/

Watch that lass... LOL

In all honesty I just use photoshop, as I have access to it... well i don't have a signature but you get my point I hope.

There are some freeware art programs out there... But nothing as good as Photoshop. Try a google.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

You can use Gimp or something but I highly recommend photoshop over anything you might use. Of course getting photoshop without paying lots of money is illegal. Supposedly though there is a way to download the trial version from their site and change a file name or something and it will no longer be trial version. Forgot where i read it and not sure if it even works but you could google it. :thumbsup: Happy torrent hunting.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You just need a graphic program to fiddle with image files.

As mentioned, graphic programs range from simple to complex, free to expensive.

GIMP is a commonly used free one these days.

Edit: Beaten to the punch. :thumbsup:

If you don't feel like spending $650USD for Photoshop, PaintShopPro is a fine program for about $100-150. It's not quite as featured as PS, but it should fit most of your needs for things like signatures, as well as a lot of other things.

2ndEdit: I believe going around the trial-version limitations would also be illegal, so let's not go there.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'll try looking about some more... I dont want to have to pay for anything since I only intend to make one sig then I'll probably never make another one. I'm lazy like that.

Mostly Harmless

Any program you use is going to have a steep learning curve. If you want to have a sig that doesn't look like a third grader barfed on a picture of your cat or whatever image you plan on using, it's going to take time and tutorials. Lots and lots of tutorials.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

You could give us some suggestions of what you want then one of us or all of us can put up our work. It'd be a nice little contest.

If you would like... it's fairly demented though since it's for a game I'm playing.

I need a sig with the Girl Scouts logo... same color scheme and all... but it's a pimp game and the name of my faction is the "Whore Scouts" our motto is "Where pimps grow strong"

Any ideas?

Mostly Harmless

If you would like... it's fairly demented though since it's for a game I'm playing.

I need a sig with the Girl Scouts logo... same color scheme and all... but it's a pimp game and the name of my faction is the "Whore Scouts" our motto is "Where pimps grow strong"

Any ideas?

Forgot... the image limit is as follows:

400x100. 150kb max

Mostly Harmless

When I think of the Girl Scouts, I think of the group that sells cookies. Is the game logo different?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yup... it's the little ones that sell stale cookies for insane prices :teehee:

It's a play off of that.

I know... it's wrong.... but what can ya do... I'm the faction leader of a bunch of weirdos :) and now they want a faction banner/sig

Mostly Harmless

Is anyone else in your faction a graphics person? Perhaps they could do something for you ... they'd be more likely to know what you want, I'd guess.

Is anyone else in your faction a graphics person? Perhaps they could do something for you ... they'd be more likely to know what you want, I'd guess.

No... I wish... they are all a bunch of carpenters, quarry workers and car modifiers... I'm lucky they can figure out how to use the internet. But they are extremely easily amused with personalized things like banners and such.

Mostly Harmless

Let's decide in a contest?

...ad infinitum

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sense, one with.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Wow. My plan didn't exactly work out. See I mentioned a contest so you guys could competitively make a good signature for this fine young gentleman while I sat back and relaxed and didn't look like a jerk for doing nothing. Thanks a lot you greedy sobs.