I got a new puppy!!

Kor Qel Droma

My apartment doesn't allow pets. :sad:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, the powers that be (namely my pa) informed me today that Laozi doesn't have any german shepherd in her. Turns out she's a border collie / lab mix. I feels so stoopids. And I took more pictures, but I'm far too lazy to upload them right now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Looks like he's thinking about gnawing your face off....":teehee:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.