Captain Antilles? - True or Lie?

Hey guys,

A friend of mine plays this game quite a long time now. He said he talked to a guy named Captain Antilles (the one that has a corellian corvette) and was indicated to go and do some things for him. After he had finished, antilles told him of a place where to buy ships. After finding some expensive things and selling them with his trade license (which according to him raises prices that people give to you when selliing stuff; please tell me if he was lieing) and he managed to eventually buy a super star destroyer for 140 million credits. I have not yet seen it and as he doesnt know much about computers I doubt he could edit the file in the game folder to activate cheats. Why don't i trust him? Well let's just say he lied many times before. :ermm: Also if he was leing that spoils much of the fun for me as I wanted a big-*ss ship :D

Please tell me the following things -

Was he lieing about the trade license and captain antilles?

Does captain antilles have a random spawn at various dock pads in various planets?

Is it possible to buy ships?

Where can I get a trade liecense?

Who is the guy that gives me an emitter for my lightsaber and where?

Thanks for your time :blink:

Is this is for Kotor2, your friend is lying to you; you can't buy ships.

I don't know about Kotor1 since I never finished it, but I suspect the same.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You're friend was lying;

There is no Captain Antillies, and no one of that name you can get quests off in either KOTOR game.

You can't buy any ships in the game, the only one you get is the Ebon Hawk, which you can't change. I'd also add that Super Star Destroyers are from the SW films, which are set 4000 years after the KOTOR games-so even if you could by a new ship you'd have to wait 4000 years before they started to build an SSD you could buy.

There is no such thing as a trade licence, unless your friend is talking about a mod. There is nothing even remotely like one in either game.

The Lightsabre parts can be found on all the planets, but where you get them varies. Only the first part is given before you leave Telos. The others are normally given as quest rewards, but who gives them to you depends on how many you have when you find/talk to/kill/do a quest for. There is a list on here somewhere that gives you the locations of all the parts, I just can't find it at the moment.

Edited by Darth Mortis

• 3 weeks later...
Antilles would need a time machine to appear in Kotor.. thousands of years off there :rolleyes:

or the Force... (that feature is one of those things I wish would be thrown out of SW canon...)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Antilles would need a time machine to appear in Kotor.. thousands of years off there :rolleyes:

Not really, he/she could have been an ancestor of the Antillies in the films. There is an Admiral Dodonna in KOTOR after all, she is meant to be an ancestor of General Dodonna in EP4

Edited by Darth Mortis

Antilles would need a time machine to appear in Kotor.. thousands of years off there :ermm:

Not really, he/she could have been an ancestor of the Antillies in the films. There is an Admiral Dodonna in KOTOR after all, she is meant to be an ancestor of General Dodonna in EP4

4000 years of ancestry is some damn good geneology work :down:!