Nar Shadda

I only have 3 quests in my quest log for Nar Shadda. The pilot Odis, the transport, and the Transponder ID change, but I can't do those. I've done all the quests that I can think of and for some reason the Comlink with Visquis isn't triggering. I never did the Vogga the Hutt's Hoard quest though...

Can anyone help?

Many different ways, of course...you could just check gamefaqs...

But, try this way if you really are interested in getting out of there, and if you got a ton of credits. Head over to the Cantina. Right next to the door by which you enter, there is a small little furry dude, who just squeaks. Turns out, this person is a major mojo-domo who can manliputate popular opinon. (He also can keep track of how much the Exchange loves or hates you. He's a lovely little dude)

Pay him 2,000 credits to either make the Exchange love you or hate you. It doesn't matter. Just walk around until you get the Red Ecisple to board your ship. After you defeat the Red Esciple, the comlink will come.

If I ever get to playing DSF, and I want to get Mira, I'm going to just head over to the Furry Dude and bribe him to get a meeting with the Exchange, while remaining netrual. That way, I can get Mira. Then, I'll do the evil sidequests to get me DS, and then pull down Mira to the Dark Side while I'm at it.

EDIT: The way to get the Comlink to occur is to either make the Exchange love you or hate you. Sometimes, you might have done a quest that made them love you and then done a quest that made you hate them, meaning you are netrual. Don't worry, if you got the creds, just head over to the Furry Dude and pay up.

If you don't, fly to another planet, get some more credits, fly back and pay the Furry Dude. Or just sell off some of your useless junk to get some extra creds.

Edited by SilentScope001

I've done pretty much everything... I just need the Comlink to come thru. The furry character says the exchange is interested in me. Fassa says the exchange wants me dead. However, I still have not recieved the comlink...

Did you pay that Furry Dude? If so, just walk around...they'll notice you. Go all over the place, so that you can trigger certain cutscenes.

Anyway, you know you are doing right when you get the Red Esiciple to come and steal the Ebon Hawk. When that happens, report back to the Ebon Hawk and deal with the Red Esciple. Kick them out and then you'll receive the comlink.

For the pilot there is a group of aliens in the dock sector 'flop house' they need one, and it doesn't work if you have the message from Visquis.

'Transport' would be the woman who paid a pilot that didn't turn up? An Ithorian in the flophaus can take them if you help him or her with hiser problem and are good at persuading.You have to go back there anyway for Vogga's Horde.

Have you tried the trade war between the female Rodian and the... I can't remember either name I think the Rodian is Geeda, anyway there's a trader who doesn't like her (he won't let you by his stuff) he wants her removed, you can use that to tick off the Exchange some more. They're in the square around the central pit.

The swoop track destroy the droid that's winning the races.

Have you killed the exchange underling and cleared them all out of the refugee camp?

I would pay the little bat in the entertainment area as well, but I do that last.

If you tell us what quests you have done we might be able to find some more.

:)

:teehee: Edited just in time.

It might not be a glitch.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.