Class Details

Does Anyone knows every detail that is different between the classes\prestige classes?

Here is what I know:

Guardian

Saves - Fortitude and Reflex are High; willpower is medium

Feats - first 3 levels, then every 2 levels

Unique Feats - Force Jump, Weapon Specializations.

Unique Powers - Gets all lightsaber forms + Force Channel

Class skills - Demolitions, Awareness, Persuade, Treat Injury.

Consular

Saves - Fortitude and willpower are High; reflex is medium

Feats - levels 1 and 3, then every 3 levels

Unique Feats - Force Focus

Unique Powers - gets Force Affinity and Force Potency, at the expense of some lightsaber forms.

Class skills - Awareness, Persuade, Repair, Security, Treat Injury.

Sentinel

Saves - Fortitude and Reflex are High; willpower is medium

Feats - levels 1 and 3, then 3 feats every 6 levels

Unique Feats - immunity to fear, stun and paralysis

Class skills - Computer use, Stealth, Awareness, Persuade, Security, Treat Injury.

How About the Prestige classes??

I think that the weapon master gets some more feats for the dual weapon mode

Doesn't this depend on what Prestige class you choose? I mean, a guardian/weaponmaster cannot get the Niman form unless you're a guardian and choose Watchman instead. Or do you refer only to learning Soresu, Makashi and Shii-cho? (I had the idea that all 3 initial classes learn these 3 forms...hmm..maybe I was wrong?)

:)

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Doesn't this depend on what Prestige class you choose? I mean, a guardian/weaponmaster cannot get the Niman form unless you're a guardian and choose Watchman instead. Or do you refer only to learning Soresu, Makashi and Shii-cho? (I had the idea that all 3 initial classes learn these 3 forms...hmm..maybe I was wrong?)

You are quite correct,

The first two lightsabre forms are automatically learnt by all the classes, the rest depend on your class when you meet the masters. Guardian/weapon master classes get the more agressive sabre forms. Sentinal/watchmen classes get more defensive sabre forms-Nimian being he last one taught. Consular/Masters get force forms rather than sabre forms, with the exception being the two basic sabre forms every class gets.

You are quite correct,

The first two lightsabre forms are automatically learnt by all the classes, the rest depend on your class when you meet the masters. Guardian/weapon master classes get the more agressive sabre forms. Sentinal/watchmen classes get more defensive sabre forms-Nimian being he last one taught. Consular/Masters get force forms rather than sabre forms, with the exception being the two basic sabre forms every class gets.

yahoo :D So I'm not a COMPLETE ignorant fool then :) Ooh I better get back to my DS female carachter now...about to destroy entire Dantooine =]

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?