Question re: Return to Dxun / Onderon

Hi all -

So I just finished Dantooine, and on returning to the Ebon Hawk, I'm prompted to return to Dxun / Onderon to stick my lightsaber into the local political scene. For a variety of reasons, I don't really want to do this yet - I'd like to complete Nar Shadaa first - but I don't know if I can skip it and come back later, or if that could have problematic consequences. For what it's worth, I'm a Light side Jedi Weaponmaster, if that makes any difference. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Feel free to hold it off...

Everything that has to be done in the game "fast" or "immediately" usually has no trouble waiting a week, or month or so :rolleyes:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Just remember that Nar Shadda has it's own fast and imidiate portion thats just as long as Duxun/Ondreon

Also as soon as you encounter the last jedi Kryea will no longer talk to you.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Just remember that Nar Shadda has it's own fast and imidiate portion thats just as long as Duxun/Ondreon

Also as soon as you encounter the last jedi Kryea will no longer talk to you.

Which means she wont upgrade you personal crystal.

I suggest doing Korrban last. That is if you haven't already done it.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.