Here is an update on the soldier who refused to go!

Sand

She think sending the youngest is okay if his unit is called.

As the oldest of three brothers, I can definitely relate to your wifes position :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think to a cerain extent I'd not dwelt enough on the fact that Harry volunteered for the Army, and has insisted that he be permitted to go to war with his unit. That's a gutsy thing to do if you consider the fact that there are innumerable ways he could sly out of it.

My point was really to contrast his behaviour with the soldier at the heart of this. I was also recently struck by the way other soldiers _strapped themselves to an apache_ in order to try and save a wounded comrade left under fire. What bugs me is not just the soldier in this case leaving his country in the lurch, but also leaving his mates in the lurch.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.