suicide pacts

Walsingham

Uh, no. At least in the UK you can't sue. I know this because frankly I've been involved in two suicides by train this year. And for the record, people notice your passing like they notice stepping in something unpleasant. What a great epitaph. Suicide isn't cool any more than killing people is cool. It may look like fun in the movies and in books, but in reality it's cold, unpleasant and messy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Try reading books. :aiee:

I assume that means both of us?

If the firm can be sued Stateside, that's just fething stupid.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well that's equally stupid. Japanese people should only kill themselves for the express purpose of sinking Essex class aircraft carriers. :aiee:

-Elwood Blues

Well rather than entertain a long explanation of the real and difficult reality that suicide poses to many people - a possible lecture - I will offer for reflection that enough concern has been shared that this topic affects real people in difficulty places.

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: