A New PC

Rosbjerg

Woohoo we will gots the same cases ;)

I'm thinking that I'm going to add an accessory window to replace the standard door

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811999760

I thought this was interesting, It looks like a CM Stacker 830 knock-off doesn't it?

Clicky!!!

:p

That big plastic fan makes the case look uber-cheap looking.

Is ur comp built yet?

I'm waiting on the case to come in and also which motherboard to get ever since the review on the Striker extreme 680i

EDIT: It should be done shortly after new years :dancing:

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard. Has a lot of features, stable, even when over clocked, can over clock pretty well. Ill be ecstatic if I can get the FSB up to 400, and I've heard of much higher on this board. It has Wifi, great expansion/upgrade options, stable BIOS. And its much less then the previous striker extreme i wanted that was MSRP for $400. its listed for $226 at zipzoomfly.com

I feel this is the one. ;)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I'm actually having a huge problem with dust in my system at the moment, Mets.  And this isn't any normal dust we're talking about.  It's that pressurized, compressed McNasty dust that attaches itself all over the mobo and other components.  As with an unwelcomed date, I can get rid of it with a can of pressurized air but it just keeps coming back.  :lol:

All you can do is filter the air intake and keep a higher pressure inside the case (to prevent air coming in, except when it is sucked in where it is meant to be).

You could move your PC to a clean room, and vacuum yourself every time you enter. :huh:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

That looks like my missing screwdriver! GIVE THAT BACK! :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

e-GeForce? Well, buy a GeForce 8800GTX instead...Those card is not as good as GeForce Series. Not to mention gamer's choice, Dual Quadro FX 4500...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

e-GeForce? Well, buy a GeForce 8800GTX instead...Those card is not as good as GeForce Series. Not to mention gamer's choice, Dual Quadro FX 4500...

Did you look at the box in the picture? It clearly says 8800GTX. :p And Quadro's are workstation cards. They aren't meant for games. :)

He probably means OEM, Deraldin.

Although nothing beats oc'd BFGs. :wub:

manthing2.jpg

Did you look at the box in the picture? It clearly says 8800GTX. :p And Quadro's are workstation cards. They aren't meant for games. :)

He probably means OEM, Deraldin.

Although nothing beats oc'd BFGs. :wub:

Could be. Have to wait for him to post again in order to find out. <_<

Wasn't Bok's first 8800GTX a BFG? You know, the one that had all those problems. :-"