Missing Team

q03

I just finished using B-4D4 to steal info for the Ithorians and found that my 2 team mates are no where to be found.

Is this a glitch or are they supposed to disappear like that leaving you to save the Ithorians by your self?

Did you try going into the party menu screen and reselecting them to be with you? I'm pretty sure it's not a glitch - there's a few times in the game like that when you get back from some 'solo' thing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Gecon's right..I misread that to be party members missing after the quest. Sorry bout that. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No its not. You can use your other party members to help out the Ithorians.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

*tiwsts her head around like in horror movies*

....I haven't slept much in a few days and I'm so confused... :D

*tiwsts her head around like in horror movies*

....I haven't slept much in a few days and I'm so confused... :D

My day is coming to a close, that's my excuse. :)

My reply was to Gecon but I misread what the question was. When you B4 you are doing it solo, I thought he meant after that quest was done.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Dunno if Lucian was disagreeing with Gecon and Lady crimson or with the fact that its a glitch, but yeah.. you lose your party members automatically but you can still reselect them for the saving the Ithorians thingy.

OOooh you can ? Whow. Teh, I never even tried it, thought it was intended. :D

(Its manageable without them of course, its only quite hard)

I had not tried the party select screen yet. However I returned to my temp home and they were not there(like last game) which got me confused.

Going solo through the ithorian rescue is very hard for me because I am a light side consular and don't have much in the way of LS attack force powers(first time playing this game too).

You'll find Exile alone without your other characters another time also in Telos Hidden Academy, where Kreia and Atton are locked up in cells, so it does happen a few times. Balance up for lack of party characters when fighting with upgrades for weapons/armour with Exile character. (Like say when fighting sisters in hidden academy)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Going solo through the ithorian rescue is very hard for me because I am a light side consular and don't have much in the way of LS attack force powers(first time playing this game too).

LS Consolar was my own setup there, too.

There is no LS attack force except Destroy Droid.

And even as a DS you would be too lowlevel to kill people with the force already. I mean you can try - but it takes ages.

All you really need there is Speed and Energy Resistance (you DO have Speed and Energy Resistance, right ? Both stand uber useful from beginning to end of the game), and have your health always in sight so you can run away early enough to regenerate.