Help with game dialog

Hi, i've recently checked over soem of the threads and i just beaten the game and was really disapointed to the ending and came towards the Boards! i read up on ppl finding hidden scripts in the game's files. is this for PC or the xbox? cuz i have beaten the xbox version and was highly impressed thow with the Game dialog and script and was wondering if anyone had the Game dialog or could help me find it. Thanks for your help and plz dont bash me if theirs numerous of these threads or if theirs a place to go, if so please link me and once again i thank u in advance

With the PC version you can read most/all of the scripts in the dialog.tlk file - including the stuff that's not in the final game. It can be read in WordPad (scroll down to get to the readable text) but w/out a 3rd party mod/viewer it's displayed in hard to read messy clumps...but it is readable. >_<

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Theres a modding community working on completing the game:

http://www.team-gizka.org/

Thats the only hope to ever get KotoR2 completed.

HOLY ****, dats the greatest news i've heard in awhile. yeh, i had beaten kotor 2 with good jedi on the xbox then i had picked up kotor 2 for my pc and am trying to find out those mods n stuff! thats crazy news indeed, but how do u check out the dialog.tlk file? i've opened it and its all mumbo jumbo? help? ( i mean like the 3rd party thingy> "

but overall

Honto ni arigato!

thank u very much