Stuck at Dxun

Will someone please help me? This is driving me insane!

I clear the tomb of Freedon Nadd and kill the Sith Lords only to talk to Katar(??) only to load to the Mandalorian camp with a message saying my entire party is dead. :- What gives?!! No fighting, no cutscenes, just after a talk to Katar I jump to the Mandalorian camp with my main character lying on the ground with a message saying your party has died. :'(

Any help?

Thanks! (w00t)

Reload an autosaved game. Bug or no bug, enable autosave under game options.

After you clear Sith lords in Freedon Nadd's tomb, mandalorian Xarga will appear in tomb and you will be switched back to your Exile character flying in a Basilisk droid. There would be cutscene where Basilisk droid dive-lands into Onderon market square or near there.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I have autosave on and I keep reloading and playing through (I've done so about 7 times now) and have even let a friend play the level who's beat the game thinking I missed something obvious.

But after the talk with Xarga I'm sent back to the Mandalorian camp with a message saying your party has died and another purple(blue maybe?) mandalorian walking around my corpse.

Would it be likely to say that my use of a save game editor would cause this?

Could I use the same save game editor to jump one of my saves passed that point to get me on Onderon?

I have autosave on and I keep reloading and playing through (I've done so about 7 times now) and have even let a friend play the level who's beat the game thinking I missed something obvious.

But after the talk with Xarga I'm sent back to the Mandalorian camp with a message saying your party has died and another purple(blue maybe?) mandalorian walking around my corpse.

Would it be likely to say that my use of a save game editor would cause this?

Could I use the same save game editor to jump one of my saves passed that point to get me on Onderon?

Your save game is probably corrupted. That means you either go to a previous save or start over if you have none.

Save game editors are fan made programs. There is no way anyone here can tell whether your sge is a good one or is butchering your saved games.

Try not using your sge on your autosave. That way if your saved game is corrupted and the autosave is fine you would know that it is your editor causing the problem and not just a bug in the game itself.

Edited by Bogj

When you use an editor it's always a good idea to copy the savegame you're editing to another location before you edit. That way if something goes wrong you can at least copy the original save back and either try to edit it again or play w/out doing so.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts