Kramer goes nuts!!

Kor Qel Droma

The problem with society right now is that the minorities have such incredible power to walk all over those that have been "in power". I mean no offence to anyone but given the fact that I'm a white male I've got the least leeway in ANYTHING I say because if I say the wrong words to a woman I could get sued for Sexual harrasment. Or to just about anyone who's got any sort of mild ethnic backround/alternative lifestyle that's socially accepted.

Oh well, that leeway it seems is counteracted by the extreme underrepresentation of the white male in reported crimes and so on. Not to mention the over representation of white males in white collar, high income jobs.

I'm a white male myself, and I wouldn't go around saying that the minorities have the ability "to walk all over those that have been 'in power.'" The reason why it seems minorities have all this "power" is a counterpoint to the fact that white males are still the dominant power brokers of Western civilization. It's just that it's so institutional and systemic that it's all taken for granted.

Seems everybody is forgetting that the black guy is just as racist as the white guy. IMO both are stupid, however we have so far not seen what occured before Richards went into racist mode.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Repeating who? You think I wanna read all your silly posts whitebread? :bat:

Anyway here's a link to his apology, about half way through the clip

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.