Keeper of Records, Episode 2

Hmm the keeper of Records is wearing the Exact same robe as Ateris in Episode 2, only a slightly diffrent colour. Wonder if that Robe is considered Cannon, and where lucas got the idea from hmm ... :)

Edited by JediMasterAltena

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Yeah I did notice that, and I didn't like the movie.... odd. I will now continue to try to forget it.

Episode 2 wasen't to bad, expect Hyden can't act his way out of a shoe box, and tbh the script ... was meh and Samuel didn't get enough screen time if you ask me. :joy:

Edited by JediMasterAltena

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Hmm the keeper of Records is wearing the Exact same robe as Ateris in Episode 2, only a slightly diffrent colour. Wonder if that Robe is considered Cannon, and where lucas got the idea from hmm ...  :brows:

I think you got it backwards. AOTC was made before KOTOR II. The record keeper in E2 was Jocasta Nu. K2s "keeper of the records" Atris was inspired from the movie. Lucas (or whoever designed the costume) did not get it from the game but it was the other way around.