Eloi and Morlocks - for real?

Dark Moth

BTW, I'm drunk. So, doubt arises; is this post a good example of alcohol-induced mental diarrhea or undeniable proof of the awareness-increasing effects of booze? I don't know, and I don't care...  =)

No matter, I 100% agree.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

100k years is a long time and we could indeed see some change. However I think natural selection for a superbeautiful genetic race is a bit out with plastic surgery, cosmetics etc. The rich will do jobs to look better, but that doesn't affect their genetic makeup unless they do designer babies and stuff.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I'm all for it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

OMG N0Z!

... I do not think I'm a doctor by some famous university either, but  can I have it hosted on some BBC page all the same? Pretty please?

Slow news day, and they were reporting on the article posted in a lad's mag (y'know, those "topical" magazines targeted at teenagers-at-heart who like to stare endlessly at endless pages of young topless girls; they tend to look for something sensational to differentiate their magazine from the myriad others); though that doesn't excuse the BBC from reporting it as if the guy has some sort of credibility.

We are a rather insignificant* and quite fragile part of this pinch of cosmic dust we like to call Earth. It is difficult and unpleasant to envision how inconsequential we are in a cosmic scale, so we cling to some perceived notion of mastery we hold over reality (not to mention all the religious cosmogonies of which mankind is a central element). This is a gross misconception, that sooner or later will crumble under the true weight of human irrelevance. But dammit, it feels so good when you fancy yourself a god.

Hee hee: go, go Solipsism!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT