My hubby's stuck in Kotor1

He reached the point where you first get his ship, and there's a bunch of cut-scenes and then one of those ship combat sequences. Apparently he's not quick-fingered enough to get through it.

Is there any way to get past it beyond having better reflexes? I had him try the console invulnerability code but that apparently doesn't affect the Ebon Hawk's vulnerability. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Me, I just flail away at the beginning when they're all bunched together, and then that makes life a little easier when they all spread out in 20,000 directions

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Meh...half an hour after I post on his behalf, he gets past it...on his 22d try or some such. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Meh...half an hour after I post on his behalf, he gets past it...on his 22d try or some such. :D

That's usually how it is. Ask a question, wait and before you know it problem solved before the answer comes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

He reached the point where you first get his ship, and there's a bunch of cut-scenes and then one of those ship combat sequences. Apparently he's not quick-fingered enough to get through it.

Is there any way to get past it beyond having better reflexes? I had him try the console invulnerability code but that apparently doesn't affect the Ebon Hawk's vulnerability. :lol:

Use the "no-turrets" mod from PCGAMEMODS :thumbsup:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot