Problem with Telos jedi temple

When I first enter the Jedi temple in the polar region of telos, atton and kreia are mysteriously behind me. From previous games "that worked" I know they are supposed to be in cages and later have a long conversation. After I talk to the handmaiden and Attris, I am supposed to go to the ebon hawk and depart. The thing is that I cant board without my party members, and only an unconsciouss bao dur is in a cage while atton and kreia are just standing where I first entered. It wont let me talk to Kreia and the only options with Atton are two cheat nodes. One is "continue conversation with kreia". Another is "Skip to Attris scene". This isnt a cheat code game, im playing normally, its updated, its registered, Ive never had this problem before. And I already loaded a previous game and the same thing happened. I just want some answers.

okay.. to prevent this from happening...at least for me...(ive had it happen before) ...i always ask the Handmaiden who she is or something like that instead of just immediately going with her...if that makes sense...so just reload a previous save and try that...i hope that helped...someone else on here could probably explain it better...lol :wub:

When I first enter the Jedi temple in the polar region of telos, atton and kreia are mysteriously behind me. From previous games "that worked" I know they are supposed to be in cages and later have a long conversation. After I talk to the handmaiden and Attris, I am supposed to go to the ebon hawk and depart. The thing is that I cant board without my party members, and only an unconsciouss bao dur is in a cage while atton and kreia are just standing where I first entered. It wont let me talk to Kreia and the only options with Atton are two cheat nodes. One is "continue conversation with kreia". Another is "Skip to Attris scene". This isnt a cheat code game, im playing normally, its updated, its registered, Ive never had this problem before. And I already loaded a previous game and the same thing happened. I just want some answers.

You must have dropped your weapons when handmaiden asked you to. That dialog option causes the bug. If you do not drop your weapons (you can say anything, except drop them) you will trigger dialog from kriea and the story will advance.

DONT DROP YOUR WEAPONS. SAY ANYTHING ELSE TO HANDMAIDEN.

Good to know people seem to find their stickies :o"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Just ignore dialogue option "All right. We mean you no harm." Choose other lines instead.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧