Most popular SW character of all time

Who, of ANY character in the SW universe (Your own unique characters excluded) is your all time favorite?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who, of ANY character in the SW universe (Your own unique characters excluded) is your all time favorite?

• Revan
    • Mara Jade
    • Palpatine
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    • Anakin
    • Darth Vader
    • The Exile (Yuck)
    • Yoda
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Other (Please post which)

Umm... no. This is home of his fanbase, so this forum doesn't give "true" popularity of Revan.

edit: I believe that Thrawn is most popular Eu character in whole. In forums that are about whole SW instead of some specific part of it (like Kotor) Thrawn normally pwns the polls. He is popular amongst nearly all SW fans anyway. I've never seen an forum in which Thrawn was not liked

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

^_^

I like Kriea, Yuthura, Malak, Bandon, and Uthar Wynn. Their motivations are interesting, but the last two should have been elaborated on more, other than there sadistic power hungry bastards, (apparently Bandon had a penchant for torture, it doesn't say why).... shallow story telling maketh shallow characters.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

The question was who's your favorite SW Character, not most popular.

The suspense of waiting in Fallout was, quite literally, killing me.

It looks like the poll question, and the thread title, conflict.

Yes it is flawed.

Ahh how young and foolish you poor blokes are... If we find out who everyones favorite character is, tally up the scores, then wouldnt it stand to reason that as far as the members of this forum are concerned that the character that is the most peoples favorite IS the most popular???

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Ahh how young and foolish you poor blokes are... If we find out who everyones favorite character is, tally up the scores, then wouldnt it stand to reason that as far as the members of this forum are concerned that the character that is the most peoples favorite IS the most popular???

I later realized exactly what your intent was, especially after I read the title of the poll.

Regardless, I don't think you'll get enough people voting to actually conclude who's the most popular on this forum.

Looks like he did, Vader's winning by a fair margin and I have to say he's probably the most popular character overall.

Darth Maul would've stood a fair chance at giving him a run for his money but he was killed off quickly and unceremoniously. Vader is, and providing a new character isn't created, will be, the most popular character for a long while.

Because who doesn't know who Darth Vader is?

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

• 2 weeks later...
Either Carth or Atton. While both had flaws, they also had strengths in being serious about certain things when necessary.

Am operating from an assumption at a personal level, rather than that of mere popularity.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...