Surveillance Issues

Blank

Utility theory, us versus them, and ex post facto arguments are often used to justify actions like drag net monitoring.

I prefer that those who think illegal acts are the only way to secure the nation suffer the consequences when they are caught violating the law - like everybody else does - sort of like guys who charge the machine gun to save the squad.

Having these behaviors be illegal helps a bit to weed out the honest patriots from the deceitful power hungry scum.

If there is reasonable cause to suspect a crime they can always get a warrent - even a day or so late if necessary.

PS - I have a question: do long distance calls within the US ever leave the US for a short time to go to a satallite or anything like that? I ask that question because it seems to me that some folks in the administration have been parsing their words very carefully so as to allow a possibility such as that. Hmmm. :ermm:

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

With are these illegal acts and court battles that this president is going through I just like to know why he hasn't been impeached yet?

Illegal wire tapping, false intelligence reports, kidnapping and imprisoning people without trial or due process, and so forth and so on. Bush has abused his power way too much and he neds to be stopped. When it gets closer to re-election time it wouldn't surprise me one bit that an "emergency" will show up and elections cannot be held til the "emergency" has passed.

With are these illegal acts and court battles that this president is going through I just like to know why he hasn't been impeached yet? 

He hasn't gotten his blow job yet! :p

http://www.ericschwartz.com/ClintonBJ.mp3

Edited by Colrom

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.