Bioware Survey

Arkan

Good point!

Though I'm sure it's not because he has historically enjoyed Bioware games, but only because he wants them to make more PC games.

I can't think of a better way of telling a game company that I would like them to make more PC games than by buying their console games.

Given that you've purchased 100% of their console titles released in the past 5 yrs, you're just reinforcing their strategy of going console-exclusive.

Which is actually part of the reason why I haven't purchased a console for any of these games. As it turns out, I'm a bit lucky as the games have been coming to the PC as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mass Effect comes to PC as well, and I want to do my part to tell the publishers and Bioware that I am willing to buy PC games.

The advantage of handhels games are that theyre simple enough to be developed by a very small team, no more than 10 people (and thats for a very advanced one, some sloppy timewaster for the DS could be done by 1-2 people)

But CRPG's as a timewaster you play on the subway on your way to work? Nah, bad idea.

but what about road trips or long flights. FANTASTIC

Nope. Didn't get this survey. I got one awhile back; but it was about the digital store...

As for them making a hand held game... hmm...

"Maybe Dragon Age will be the last dedicated PC game they do, if it is still being worked on."

It's called branching out. It's what successful companies do when they grow...

What about Valve? They just make expansions and ports for consoles and somethimes those aren't even made by Valve, just a 3rd party company.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf