Ghost in the Shell 2 - Innocence

Morgoth

:'(

How so? :))

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I might as well forget about quoting you Xard.. that would be too extensive.. :D I'll admit from the start that I don't have an intimite knowledge of Anime and Manga as a whole .. but mostly because I felt from the beginning, like I said, that it was a hybrid.. so I lost interest fast.. plus I generally find Japanese storytelling to be a little extreme.. meaning, they tend to exaggerate (imho) and it's too action-packed.. (talking about every Anime/Manga show/film I've watched)

But seriously, I'm not even in your leauge when it comes to Anime .. so why care what I think?? ^_^

oh and I work with traumatized (through abuse/drugs/crime etc) young people, who are ready to start their return to society.. so I've seen my share of real bad stories..

Fortune favors the bald.

I might as well forget about quoting you Xard.. that would be too extensive..  :D 

This thing is only with NGE :"> Watching NGE totally changed how I saw anime. Before NGE I always insisted that anime was crap or rarely amusing (minus Studio Ghibli), but it could never handle deep/complicated storytelling. Well, then I saw NGE... rest is history, I started to read manga and watch multiple anime series... many of them were excellent but still none of them has surpassed NGE in my lists. :) Thanks for Evangelion I became interested in psychology and many other things. :)

For me it is not only best anime I've ever watched, it is one of the best pieces of fiction I've ever watched/read.

Watching NGE was one of the moments that shaped my inner self (others were to name few seeing Ep IV as 5 years old, playing my very first PC game ever, "cat game" as I called it, reading LotR and Stephen King's Dark Tower, watching X-Files... things that got me interested in spefi and writing own stories. Especially NGE and Dark Tower has influenced heavily my works) to how it is nowadays. That's why my answers consisting something about NGE usually become long posts... ^_^ It has such huge impact for me.

Oh, and that is not even long message when considering what I've written about NGE in finnish. I've even made an "essee" (some other finn may translate that, I have no idea what that is in english, so maybe word article should be used instead) from NGE. ^_^

Oh, and see? Once again this message became quite big :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

An essay.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, I was the one to use the word "essee" here.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds