So when exactly do you get a lightsaber?

After/during your first planet after Telos

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I think you can get it at the end of Nar Shadaa if it's your first planet...but don't go on Dantoine first if you're DS.

Edited by Enha_Dyone

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. Go to dantoine first if you're LS, if you're DS you'll have to fight against master Vrook...and believe me he's quite a big chunk! So if you're DS I'll say go to Nar Shadaa first.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

You might get first part of lightsaber from Telos. If you did that, you will get remaining two parts for it from first planet.

Some other parts of game to get lightsabers/lightsaber parts:

If on Nar Shaddaa, speaking to Lootra after rescuing Aaida from Refugee sector will be one. Not too sure if opening one of the containers in Vogga's hoard will yield another.

If on Dantooine, buying Jedi artifacts from Jorran after rescuing him from the Enclave sub-level is one. Defeating Visas on EH will give another lightsaber part.

Defeating or speaking to Master Vrook to learn force/saber form.

Speaking to Mandalore after doing enough tasks on Dxun to get to Iziz.

After rescuing Dagon Ghent on Onderon's Iziz and speaking to him.

Discovering Master Vash's corpse on Korriban's Sith academy and searching corpse.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

So, if I want it quick (but harder I assume), go to Dantooine, but if I want it a little easier, go to Nar Shadaa?

Yes and No

You do get your saber the quickest and add-ons

Its not the best way to go, Vrook is a jerk (if you have to fight him) and your missing out on the quick

jedification

and infulence gain with your party members

Vrook is not really hard to defeat, assuming your character's base Str is at least 16 or more. Also, with an Eriadu Str Amplifier for +2 Str and perhaps a Power Implant for another 2 Str points. Use Hyper-Adrenal Strength to boost Str by 6. Combining Master Speed and Master Valour will bring Str total to say around 30 (mod 10). Critical Strike at basic level will double your saber damage, more so with Master Speed. PC crystal will give at least another +2 to Strength.

Besides, if Vrook is defeated, Zez-Kai Ell and Kavar are probably not as tough as the old guy is. And Darth Traya is probably a bit harder than them, considering amount of life it takes to bring her down.

And Plague also works well against Vrook when used together with high Str mod.

One can always do other planets and leave Dantooine till later so that DS PC has gained levels before confronting Vrook and still get a lightsaber crafted.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Then go either on Nar Shadaa or Dantoine (I'll prefer dantoine because you make Atton and Mira becoming Jedi there immediately).

ps: people we are in the spoiler forum so why do you write in /spoil?

I know that you have to get 4 required parts to build it, but how far into the game until you actually get it?

Unless my memory has gone haywire, think it is 3 parts. Lens, emitter and cell. First part usually obtained from Telos. Second part can be obtained after encountering Visas. Third from any other side quest.

Also, if one is going to Dantooine as a first planet and encounter Vrook, then one might get some crystals that could include:

Sigil

Phond (found also in crystal cave sometimes)

Adegan

Ultima-Pearl

Kaiburr

Pontite (sometimes from crystal cave)

Ankharres-Sapphire

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Talk about senceless spam, looks like another post which could have been posted or picked up ages ago but has to be posted now for the excuse of another 1 lined post to get the posts up. Oh and look at me, I too can use the spoiler tag!

Well, why are you not contributing to the discussion? Point?

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

It's true that Vrook is very hard to defeat.....so the best way to kill Vrook easily..is to go to Nar Shadaa first and Dantooine after

I think i will do that

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''