The Last Jedi

But if I am canonist, nothing else happens expect movies. All EU may be N-canon to me then.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You have noticed that in sw.com databanks there is movies/expanded universe/behind the scenes sections for every article?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yes, but if someone does not want to believe that things mentioned in EU happens, he doesn't have to. For someone there never was characters like Revan, or Exile. (I would be happy without Exile and Nihilus... or whole k2. And Yuuzhan Vong! And that stupid 120 ABY sith returns once again plot ****. Or... Meh, EU is full with idiotism)

:)

Umm... WTF?

Doubt it, there is only one Kel'Dor in the Council... and he was shot down by the starfighters.

Yeah, in the COUNCIL but that may not mean that there wasnt another random Kel'Dor co-incicdentally hanging around at the time who got shot down instead saving Plo Koon's life :)

How much of this is actually cannon though?

Only movies are absolutely canon.

I'm just happy that Plo Koon was killed like other ones.

You cannot say the movies are absolutely canon, all of the EU have to be approved by the GL himself so they are canon also.

Yes you can, cos the whole thing of Star Wars is based on around the movies, the whole Star Wars thing started as movies

Why?

No, I mean why they would have to make more movies to "make EU more canon"

Wiki does count.

And crashing into building isn't exactly a healthy thing to do... it causes... wait what's it called... oh yes, DEATH. There's no cure 4 that.

Besides, what's all this love 4 Plo Koon anyway? What about poor Mace?

*sigh* <_<

Often right information, since

A) Updaters are dedicated

B) You can subscribe to topics

Of course this doesn't mean that the information can't be biased, that's why one can't quote Wikis.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Wiki does count.

And crashing into building isn't exactly a healthy thing to do... it causes... wait what's it called... oh yes, DEATH. There's no cure 4 that.

Besides, what's all this love 4 Plo Koon anyway? What about poor Mace?

Ppl who crashed on 9/11 survived. I seriously doubt a powerful person like Plo would die from it.

And for Mace, well his death would be harder to escape. I mean he was eletrocuted for a while and thrown out a window and probably hit a few ships on his hundred+ feet fall to the surface of Coruscant.