Deadwood thread

Fenghuang

Screw you Feng.

:blink:

EDIT: I actually just want to know one thing: Are Francis Wilcott(Mr W) and Jack McCall(the man who shot Wild Bill Hickok) the same person or did they just choose to hire the same actor for both characters? Has it been revealed yet after halfway through season 2?

Edited by astr0creep

It's just the same actor. I read about it in IMDB.

Wonderful series, by the by. Too bad I'm stuck at season 1 right now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's just the same actor. I read about it in IMDB.

Wonderful series, by the by. Too bad I'm stuck at season 1 right now.

Are you sure? It is really starting to bug me. I keep thinking about what the heck is he scheming. Is he really in the employ of Mr. Heirst or is he just screwing everyone because they called him a coward and threatened to kill him if he didn't leave the camp(I'm assuming he's McAll in disguise).

And yes, it is very good even though the bad language is a bit too much at times, especially when Trixie talks. For me anyway.

I just keep thinking how much worse the series would be without Ian McShane. Seriously, last time I saw Mcshane in anything, it was Lovejoy. I had no idea he is such a great actor.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Never saw it. At least, I don't think so. Sometimes I turn on the TV and something is on, and I watch it a while w/out ever knowing what it is, then I turn it off.

I've been watching Eureka tho. It's all right.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm glad I don't care about spoilers for this show. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm glad I don't care about spoilers for this show.  :)

Sorry Lady.

I figure if you follow the show, it's not a spoiler as season 3 is halfway through. If you don't follow it's really hard to care or even understand as each episode follows the other, story wise.

But I know what you mean, hence the "sorry". :">

• 2 weeks later...