What you liked about KotOR1

Umm... Revan was never ment to get over lvl 25. 20 is normal level cap.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah. Missions and such from sleheyron were shared between other planets

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Actually, normal level cap is always 20 in D&D IMO. In pen and paper SW-D&D or whatever its name is, you can't advance over level 20

In this way k2 is "flawed". Exile gets to higher levels only because when in k1 you get 75 xp from killing rodian thug X, in k2 you get 275 xp from killing rodian thug X

No, I don't think so. There are more missions in K2 and probably more enemies. Besides, K2 is slightly longer than K1, and if you complete all the missions (and I mean all) and get max XP out of every conversation and kill all enemies... you arrive towards lv 25/30. You need to use the ISP to get to lv 50.

For me and my friends who has played kotors, k1 and k2 are just as long... Yes, I know that you end to lvl 25/30 without exploiting glitches, but it still is over 20

Apparently.

With perfect build character there is munchkinism in k1 too, but in k2... Heck, dying in k2 is nearly impossible, and enemies are killed in 1-2 rounds :p"

Edited by Xard

The forcepowers are overrated in KotOR2, and making such an invinsible uber character is kinda stupid on the Devs. behalf, Now naturally you should level about to 30 at the max, 40 if your extremely lucky, killed everyone and done every quest but 50, thats like impossible. Maybe the reason they left it all the way to 50 is because it would have been much more useful to us if there was all the extra stuff, but due to the ammount of cut content its sort of useless to have such a high level, although we are never going to reach it by playing the game normally

Umm... :huh:

I still don't understand what you mean. Moderators prefer k2 over k1? Or what? And what does that thing have to do with my this post:

Apparently.

With perfect build character there is munchkinism in k1 too, but in k2... Heck, dying in k2 is nearly impossible, and enemies are killed in 1-2 rounds

No it isn't

Game is BORING

Game is great.

K1 leads to the unknown...

K2 leads to K3! YEAH!!!

K1 leads to K2, so what...

EDIT: Also I really was quite confused with the whole "Swords" thing when I started off on the Endar Spire, I personally was like "Wtf... I wanted a lightsaber" I really didnt expect swords to be in the Star Wars whole era thing, considering that swords where used around the Great Hyperspace War time period which was like 1000 years prior to KotOR1 (1000 years I think, correct me if im wrong) The whole Vibroblade thing was a bit more understandable, sort of a modification of a sword, but then like I stated I was quite confused with swords and stuff, it was sort of like medieval stuff/final fantasy.

EDIT2: The KotOR ending wasnt satisfying to an extent IMO, yes it was completed and like a fairy tail ending to an extent, but it provided us with no infoformation, or nothing to link up with the whole "Revan is going to fight the True Sith" I dont know where that idea came from, but the movie didnt trigger anything or make any implication about that Revan was going to fight the True Sith. It was a good ending to wind up KotOR but not a good ending to link up with another game.

Edited by Sturm