Next Jedi Knight series game

Nope, it looks like that Jedi Knight series has died

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

In the DS ending of JA u fly away with your Imperial Cruiser... in the LS one Kyle tells u there is still a lot of trouble out there... are u ready for another mission?

Those are Kyle's words...

Well, Kyle's word after LS campagin refers just to normal jedi life. Fighting against generic thugs etc. Besides, timeframe after JA is quite complete.

Well, that was what I ment. Propably.

I mean, JA is 14 ABY, after that comes Yuuzhan Vong war etc. So we know what happens until year 40 ABY, and Jedi Knight that far in timeline? Nah... There even isn't Imperial Remnant anymore to kill :)

Umm.. they are already defeated.

Meh, go to play that movie-mod for JA, it is quite good :)

(w00t)

OMG, teh leetzorz stuff

Oh my God, OMFG is oh my ****ing god

Wow, this looks like chat :lol: