Lebanese rockets hit Israel after airport attack!

jaguars4ever

Hades, mate, you could say the same thing about the English and the Welsh 700 years ago. Or the English and the Scots. Hell, England has been at war with France for almost its entire history. Things can change.

As for terrorist/freedom fighters you all know my feelings on this point so I shan't rise to it.  :shifty:

Couldn't you throw English and Irish up there as well?

I could, but only if I wanted to undermine my argument! :D

I thought that relatively recently they came to peace. At least the IRA decided to no longer blow stuff up. Am I wrong about that?

I don't think anything will change inthe Middle East as long as religion plays a role in these conflicts. The first step the US needs to do is stop supporting Israel in these matters. If it wasn't for Israel the majority of the problems in the Middle East simply would not exist.

Truth.

If the US never tried to interfere and manipulate the governments of the Middle Eastern countries a evenbigger chunk of the problems today would not exist. After all who put Hussein in Power? The U.S. Who trained Osama Bin Ladin and gave him support for a number of years? The U.S. And so forth and so on.

Edited by Judge Hades

That's right. It's Isreal's fault that Shias and Sunnis have a difficult time getting along, it's Isreal's fault that Iran and Iraq had a huge war in the 80s, it's Isreal's fault that Turkey and the Kurdish are always on high alert when it comes to each other, it's Isreal's fault that theres'a bunch of dictators pretending to ebd emcoracies existing there and the list goes on. It's ALL Isreal.

LOLOLOLOLLIPOP

P.S. Hussein put himself in power.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I didn't say all the problems, just the majority. Israel will always be a bone o contention as long as it exists and as long as the US supports it a good chunk of the Middle East peeps will see the US as the enemy, which by our actions we are.

"Israel will always be a bone o contention as long as it exists and as long as the US supports it a good chunk of the Middle East peeps will see the US as the enemy, which by our actions we are."

Agreed. And, if Iran didn't exist, or North korea, or the US, or Britain, or France, or x country; they would no longer be a bone of contention either. Your logic demanding completely wiping out a country is illogical and full of holes. Not to mention lacking a moral base. :lol:

And, Isreal is far from the majority reason for problems in the ME. It's more a symptom than anything. The majority reason is the lacking of people who actually live in the 2st century with the religious and culktrure intolernace - nothing illsutrates this more than the Shia and Sunni splittering.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Religion and cultural intolerance is a way of life for them. That is why we should not have interfered with those countries back in the days after WW2 and why we should have nothing to do in supporting one side over another. The U.S. needs to stay out of it completely.

Those intolerances have been ingrained for centuries and will never let up. It will never change until one side is wiped out. The vast majority of people in that region do not want change. They want the other side dead, eliminated, removed from existance. The more differences you put inthe mix the greater the violence.

Also this not a logical argument and I don't give a sh*t if it is full of holes. I just want the leaders of the US government to actually learn from their mistakes and get out of the region. We should have never supported Israel. We should have never involved ourselves with Iraq or Iran. We should have never gotten involved with Osama. Yet our leaders continue to be stupid.

The mistake was supporting them in the first place. You can't fix it. Its done and over with. The only way to fix it is to make a magical time machine and go back in time and stop them from supporting them in the first place. And how much "fixing" is costing the American tax payer and wasting the lives of US soldiers? The "fixing" is causing even more problems.

Also how is Osama being alive and well, continuing to lead Al Qaeda, and pretty much being ignored when we invaded Iraq to look for make beleive WMDs fixing the problem?

Edited by Judge Hades

The mistake was supporting him in the first place all those years ago. There is no way to fix it and by trying Bushie is making a sload of new mistakes that are costing lives while he sits comfy in the White House.

we made the mistake of supporting and training Osama which lead him attack us on 9/11 then we made another mistake in letting him escape. At the time of the invasion Iraq was no threat to the United States. Hell, North Korea was more of a threat to the US than Iraq.

Mistakes like this cannot ever be fixed. The only viable option is to learn from what mistakes are made in the past and never make them again. Unfortunately our President fails to learn from the past.

Edited by Judge Hades

The mistake was supporting him in the first place all those years ago

No kidding.

Hence the idea of fixing them. You couldn't try fixing a mistake unless a mistake had occurred.

Edited by alanschu