Rakata & True Sith connection

Personnely I don't think the "True Sith" are Sith at all. What I think happened is that in her visions Kreia saw a group stronger in the dark side and more evil then any Sith and just assumed them to be a more powerful group of Sith.

Again, the original Sith are still around, and have an Empire which is exactly where Revan went. So why should the true Sith not be Sith, that doesn't make any sense.

Okay, to stop the speculation before it gets out of hand: in Abel G. Pena's Insider article "Evil Never Dies: The Sith Dynasties", the True Sith were identified as the Sith species.

We already know this. As someone implied already... the sith species were pretty much a weak, primitive race they would not fit the description of Kreia's "True Sith".

if weak and primitive is able to nearly break the republic I'd hate to see strong and advanced.

As I said before, this was after Dark Jedi came

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Okay, to stop the speculation before it gets out of hand: in Abel G. Pena's Insider article "Evil Never Dies: The Sith Dynasties", the True Sith were identified as the Sith species.

We already know this. As someone implied already... the sith species were pretty much a weak, primitive race they would not fit the description of Kreia's "True Sith".

if weak and primitive is able to nearly break the republic I'd hate to see strong and advanced.

Eh? The original Sith species never even knew of the Republic until after the Dark Jedi (like Xard mentioned) were exiled there. It was only when two Republic explorers came to Korriban that the Great Hyperspace War started. By then most of the original were intermixed with the human dark jedi.

Eh? The original Sith species never even knew of the Republic until after the Dark Jedi (like Xard mentioned) were exiled there. It was only when two Republic explorers came to Korriban that the Great Hyperspace War started. By then most of the original were intermixed with the human dark jedi.

I'm not entirly sure that the dark jedi were intermixed. it seems like the sith were xenophobic and thus were not exactly prone to letting the jedi live. besides how many jedi were there? for two peoples to become so intermixed they form another "race" there would have to be a heck of alot to the point that the dark jedi were on EVERY level of society in sufficiant numbers to make a majority of couplings cross race.

Heck humans haven't even interbred to the point of being indistinguishable from one another.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well, during Hyperspace war most of the sih species were somewhat mixed with jedis (humans and propably some other races too). Marka Ragnos was sith/human hybrid.

"Around 7,000 BBY, Dark Jedi exiles fleeing from the Galactic Republic after their defeat in the Hundred Year Darkness, established themselves as "divine" rulers over their native Sith, uniting the world once again, this time under the rulership of a Dark Lord of the Sith. Over the generations, the Sith interbred with the Human Dark Jedi through a practice of the intermixing of human and Sith bloodlines which became known as Sith Alchemy. Eventually, the Sith species in its original form was almost extinct."

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

In "human form"? :huh:

Hah, just decided to show this pic for you too. Rakatan's are ment to be secret race, isolated from rest of the Galaxy for 15,000 years or something etc etc, you know the story.

I can see a great conspiracy here, and this is the evidence ;)