help needed!

Well, could suggest something. Play the game a few times for you to go by your own understanding. You could always use cheats later after having decided how you find it easier to play by a certain way. K2 is not really hard, even in normal mode. Become familiar with your own sense of playing.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, could suggest something. Play the game a few times for you to go by your own understanding. You could always use cheats later after having decided how you find it easier to play by a certain way. K2 is not really hard, even in normal mode. Become familiar with your own sense of playing.

yes I know its not hard i've beaten it like 6 times I just need to know were the cheats is

Don't really use cheats much, close to not at all. However, you might find some here.

If you did install K2 on PC using its default location, it would be found in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2. Open up notepad file called swkotor 2. You will see several sections in this file. Under game options type EnableCheats=1. Follow rest of instructions from link provided for using codes.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

What is confusing? How so? You just have to find it inside your C drive, which you can find in an icon called My Computer. What windows version are you using?

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Ok, turn on your PC, look at windows screen. Does it say Windows XP, Windows ME or Windows 2000? Or you could ask your dad what windows your PC uses.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

LoL yeah, Damn you KotOR.ini Hackers! How dare you cheat in such a fantabolous game, It doesnt need cheats, invincibility, unlimited money and other such cheats only ruin its fun!

I have beaten kotor 2 before. I only want stuff like a dark jedi master robe and a lightsaber or something

and mods like being darth son=in

Edited by chos echo

Just use KSE instead (link found in the Technical FAQ on top here; too lazy to Ctrl+c and Crtl V now :wub:)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

H.h was referring to something like what is below. Highlight blackened area and click on link to get to website and download KSE that allows you to edit certain things in K2 game.

Q. I am stuck on Nar Shaddaa. Visquis does not wish to contact me.

A.

If this is happening download the KSE here and use it on your save. Change 300NAR_Visquis_Call=1 to 300NAR_Visquis_Call=0 under Globals-Booleans

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Best to ask Hassat Hunter about this. Think it allows you to change actions of certain script files. And again, it depends on what kind of cheats you are looking for. Example of Visquis is a specific editing of a certain script/file.

As I said, I hardly use mods, only those who do will be familiar with this.

Doubt that it is as simple as typing something like enable cheats=1. Its more like a specific way of editing game files before playing a game.

It is supposed to be used on save game files for any character that you are playing, which is found in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2 folder. It's not that hard to locate your save files in that folder on your computer.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

You don't know Crtl+C and Ctrl+V? :)

Anyways; KSE is pretty straightforward (exception is the "globals" part)... it even allows you to enablecheats=1 without opening the ini! :p

If you DO have any trouble with it though; just ask here

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Right...

At least it has been cleared somewhat.

More of interest rather than knowing for me.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧