Help me pls, maybe a bug...

Hi there i'm playng on Nar Shaddaa and after My Atton easily dispose of Twin Suns in the CAntina he says to go back and tell the others....infact the game load Atton near the Ebon Hawk in front of the Others but Nothing happens wt should i do....my precedent saving it's before first meeting with Mira but also if i play from there same result....do anyone knows how to go on from this (bug?).

I'll appreciate any help tnx

It sounds like you've hit a glitch. If I recall properly (I haven't played the game in about a year) there's supposed to be a cutscene between Atton, Bao-Dur and the rest of the party play out, then it shifts back to either Mira or the Exile in the Jekk Jekk Tar.

If your previous save games don't work, then I don't know what to tell you.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If re-loading from a previous save doesn't correct the issue, then yeah I think you're going to have to bite the bullet and start over and hope it doesn't happen again on your next play through.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)