Influence Problems - Save Game Editor

So I'm in the endgame and I got a save game editor because I wanted to see Handmaiden go dark and stick it to that Atris b@#$ but I wanted to see Visas redeem herself.

Problem is, while the save game editor has been great for everything else, influence seems to be tricky. And every time I edit Visas good/evil rating, she reverts back as soon as I load the level. What's weird is if I edit it while she is NOT in the party, it works. But the moment I switch her into the party, it goes back again.

Anyone know how to tweak Visas to make her good enough to go good on the Ravager?

If I recall, the game/editor sometimes didn't like it when you altered certain things while NPC's were still 'on the ship'. If that's what you're doing, try taking them outside, resave, and try again.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The problem might be the opposite, actually. I'm not at any place in the game where I have access to the ship, since I head from Telos directly to the Ravager.

I'll try going back to Dantoine and seeing what happens from there.

100% influence with any character will make them align with your alignment. If you want her to have lightside alignment then give her -100% influence.

Your half right. The only way to alter the force points is to match theirs to yours. If you want visas to be 100 light then you also need to be the same or else the second you play with her in your party she will shift towards your force level.

Also, an interesting glitch in altering the savegame: If you change Atton's force points to 100% light he will have dark side corruption showing on his face. Its wierd but doesnt affect his alignment.

Does that only apply to Visas or in one direction only? I've been top Light and still altered the others to Dark successfully before. I don't think I ever tried the other way around however.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Does that only apply to Visas or in one direction only? I've been top Light and still altered the others to Dark successfully before. I don't think I ever tried the other way around however.

If he has the same type of editor I have then you can shift anyones alignment from 0 to 100, 50 is nuetral. Some characters will bounce back like Kreia to 50, but you can change anyones alignment.

As long as you are maxed out (0 or 100) and you change the other characters alignment in the same direction you should not have a problem, with the exception of Kriea.

Edited by Bogj