Wow...I had no idea that OE went into such depth when it allowed you to play as B4-D4. I didn't know that as you walk around Citadel each npc has something special to say to B4-D4. Also a good way to get money (Chano/docks)

iceman1731.jpg

Wow...I had no idea that OE went into such depth when it allowed you to play as B4-D4.  I didn't know that as you walk around Citadel each npc has something special to say to B4-D4.  Also a good way to get money (Chano/docks)

Yeah it was interesting

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I think the best part of kotor 2 is the number times you have to play as other characters. Its more challenging and forces you to divvie up the goods instead of arming the exile to the teeth.

I think the best part of kotor 2 is the number times you have to play as other characters.  Its more challenging and forces you to divvie up the goods instead of arming the exile to the teeth.

I usually give the exile the best of the best and the rest can get the crap left over. I find that the crap left over is actually pretty good too, so I do really well.

I use to care only about arming the exile untill I realize there simply aren't enough skill points to go around. So i made T3 my personal computer/security droid.

Back on topic...I can't believe OE actually gave B-4D4 his own colored vision (when you press down own the right thumbstick.) Guess what color...

ORANGE!!!!

iceman1731.jpg