need help!!!!!!!

They cheat

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yes you can. How? Dunno. I don't have Xbox

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

There are also some old screenshots of characters holding lightsabers on Peragus from early developments of the game. I dont see why anyone would want to cheat on Peragus, I would rather just skip it :p

but it lijke shows u being a jedi-sith at like the ice plateuo were you first meet atris i wanna do that!

my friend played the game and found A LIGHTSABER IN A CONTAINER ON PERAGUS. NOT EVEN THE BAO DUR CEREMONIAL CRAP. and no cheats!

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

my friend played the game and found A LIGHTSABER IN A CONTAINER ON PERAGUS.  NOT EVEN THE BAO DUR CEREMONIAL CRAP.  and no cheats!

:)

That should not be possible even with RLG