Am I the only one who couldn't hate Darth Traya?

Darth Traya's background.

And her lightsaber colour that OE thought of reserving for her initially, but which was hardly in game.

Odd that in the Korriban vision it is BLUE.

Since you seem to love the statistics of lightsabers why do you think she uses the three at the end.It has been a while since I've played so I can't make suppositions on the reasons for the colours,and I don't remember them..

Lucian,

I think It would be nice if Disciple quoted Orlando..'bish bash bosh I cut of his leg'....sounds better in Italian. :lol:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

And her lightsaber colour that OE thought of reserving for her initially, but which was hardly in game.

Odd that in the Korriban vision it is BLUE.

Since you seem to love the statistics of lightsabers why do you think she uses the three at the end.It has been a while since I've played so I can't make suppositions on the reasons for the colours,and I don't remember them..

Lucian,

I think It would be nice if Disciple quoted Orlando..'bish bash bosh I cut of his leg'....sounds better in Italian. :devil:

Her lightsaber colour might have been anything. In any case, colours might not always reflect a force user's position. If we considered what kinds of sabers she used, blue was used by her in the Sith cave, red was another she used in movie when she was confronted by both Sion and Nihilus, and purple for her multiple saber attack. Red is used by her again in end battle when dueling with her. Vague, isn't it?

I think the triple saber attack was a demonstration of some kind of DS technique involving telekinesis of some kind since she loses both her wrists, one of which is hacked off by Sion. Given that the promo stuff showed Kreia wielding a double-bladed green saber, which was why I was thinking of what kind of green that could be.

And she could have wielded a single lightsaber when confronting Sion on Harbinger. Not sure why it was with a vibrosword instead. Also, Sion simply cutting off her wrist without Kreia demonstrating defensive tactics of any kind or sparring at all tends to be a bit simplistic, especially since her skills in end battle show otherwise.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

That Darth Traya article has mistakes in it, Kreia article is much better

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It does, and then again so far some sources about Darth Traya are not exactly accurate, but rather a rough description about part of her character. At least some things in that description would relate.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Darth Traya is propably best CRPG villain ever.

edit: Well that didn't answer to question. Yeah, I was like "Why Kreia, why you did all this?" when I met him. Then he took those stupid floating sabers and thought: Duh, that was cheap trick, be ready death!"

Seriously

Lady Crimson...

Any plans on updating your screenshot gallery? I visit the site quite often.

Also, I tried uploading wallpaper of Revan and Kreia that I created (a-la-photshop) but can't because of this darn fire-wall here at work. Any suggestion on getting this posted on the gallery site?

Sorry for going off topic here folks. As you were...

And it is odd how Kreia conceals her identity while leaving a character to deal with Jedi masters that a darkside game would involve. Could have done something else with her rather than leaving her as a manipulator in story. Seems that she has excessively much to say that does not always make sense and little to do that would make game interesting.

My thoughts, as a character, she was hardly involved in game as much as others were.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧