WHAT ARE YOU EATING RIGHT NOW?!

thepixiesrock

Wow, the US has so many different kinds of junk/fast food. One day I will do a tour of places that serve thes types of foods - Taco belles, arby's, jack in the box, IHOP, white castle etc. and then die of aheart attack at the end. :)

All you Amerikanians please recommend me some places to go.

Edited by Surreptishus

The best places are usually local dives, in Austin I'd say Hilberts or Dirty's are the best place to get a greasey burger and a chocolate malt. As for mexican food its probaly Maudie's, Bush gets it sent up to Washington D.C. every couple of weeks or so.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

We have pizza hut here and McD and BK and KFC. I want supersized exclusive american fast food chains! Also I have to go to White Castle! it was in the holiest of films!

Yeah, but look what happened to Harold and Kumar when they tried to go to one!

Try Quaker Steak and Lube for their wings. I'm pretty sure it's a national chain. If you ever go to Arby's, their roast beef sandwhiches are great. In case you don't have subway, I would seriously recommend it...especially the sweet onion chicken teriyaki sandwhich. :lol:

Edited by Mothman

If you ever go to Arby's, their roast beef sandwhiches are great

Those flesh sandwiches? WTF they suck, never listen to Mothman the Fat

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The WC is fantastic. Seriously, Mothman has no idea what he is talking about.

I'm down wit dat yo.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pyoo. I really only know what I'm told, so I can't say for sure whether WC is worth it or not. The only one near my area closed down years back.

Oh, and has anyone here ever been to Long John Silver's? Is it any good?

For crying out loud! It's not a gay bar, Surr. The "lube" part comes from the fact that in it first started out as a gas station/restaurant. Now it's just a pure restaurant. Sheesh! Some people. Don't be a sissy, give it a go. I assure you it's 100% heterosexual.

Edited by Mothman

You mention "The Lube" and Long John Silvers, whats up with all this superliminal funny stuff?

I can't go into why I think its lame with all the children watching. Also welcome back Drafette.

EDIT: I was afraid of the place because it was called Lube and you recommended it! Only seconds later you were talking about Long John Silvers. What am I to think?

I'm watching you Mothman... but not in that way. :huh:

Edited by Surreptishus

I've only eaten at Hooters once, my boss made me eat there on our lunchbreak, and its just awkward. I would think being naked would be preferential to that goofy get-up they make them wear.

Thanks...I was on an extended holiday. Which means my life sucked very hard for a while..for reasons I don't wish to explain. But it's repairing itself. I just need some quiet time...mainly, cruising around the internet once more.

Luckily, I'm still as crude and immature as ever.

I LIEK HOOTRS CUZ OF BOOBIES!11!

Also, I'm assuming Mothie has finally come out whilst I was gone?

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I gotta agree.

I meant the waitress not me, stop PMing me

Just so you know, only the turkey on that sandwich is hetero.

Stuffed bellpepper