Revan's & Exile's Homeworld

I honestly think Deralia is Revan's homeworld, but again that's my speculation on the subject. I think that was one thing the Jedi Council didn't really care too much about (big deal where you were born, I don't think it was going to do that much harm anyway [Well I guess Darth Vader didn't make too many trips to Tatooine either once he was Dark Lord of the Sith...]), so it could actually be his homeworld.

Exile, well I guess that's wherever you want it to be. Heck, my Exile's a Corellian...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Excuse me, but amateur, unofficial content is amateur, unofficial content regards of whether one board does a better job than others. Anyone who weighs in on something that LFL has not weighed in on is GUESSING or, in your case, HOPING.
Excuse me, but why don't you go to Wookieepedia, correct it and argue that they were wrong all along?

You could argue that Revan and Malak were not their real names, but if that's the case, you could just as well argue that for almost all other characters who have only one name. How do we know that Atris, Kavar, Juhani, Palpatine, Dooku etc. were real names and not nicknames? We have no more reason to presume so beyond those for Revan and Malak.

Excuse me, but amateur, unofficial content is amateur, unofficial content regards of whether one board does a better job than others. Anyone who weighs in on something that LFL has not weighed in on is GUESSING or, in your case, HOPING.
Excuse me, but why don't you go to Wookieepedia, correct it and argue that they were wrong all along?

You could argue that Revan and Malak were not their real names, but if that's the case, you could just as well argue that for almost all other characters who have only one name. How do we know that Atris, Kavar, Juhani, Palpatine, Dooku etc. were real names and not nicknames? We have no more reason to presume so beyond those for Revan and Malak.

Exactly.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Wookieepedia can be a reliable source, though you have to be able to fish out any people's "theories" and "beliefs" and "hopes" that sometimes manage to slip through, especially on the heavily edited articles

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I guess it's pointless trying to use logic with Revan sicophants :thumbsup:"

I think you know damn well the implications of having a Darth name the same as a given name. This is NOT how Star Wars works.

And, until LFL weighs in on it, I'm going let it dangle in the air. I am not, however, going to argue from silence as you have.

I think you know damn well the implications of having a Darth name the same as a given name. This is NOT how Star Wars works.
Except they were called Revan and Malak way before they becames Darths.

Plus, there is a precedent: Zannah, also known as Darth Zannah.

Revan is Revan's real name

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

well, we know that he is referred to as "Darth Revan" in both KOTOR 1 and 2.  Malak is also "Darth Malak". 

LFL has not yet defined anything else about their names.  If Revan is a given name as well as a "Darth name", then that would represent a HUGE continuity shift and, when it is all said and done, I don't think they will actually do that, Revan sicophants notwithstanding..

No, it would actually be a miniscule continuity shift, if it could even be considered one at all. Things change in 4000 years.

Yeah.

And isn't Darth Malak recruiting people to Mandy Wars named as Malak in Korriban tomb?

Actually they both are called as Revan and Malak many times. Just Revan and Malak, without Darth. They start to call them with Darth title when they are speaking about JCW.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah.

And isn't Darth Malak recruiting people to Mandy Wars named as Malak in Korriban tomb?

Actually they both are called as Revan and Malak many times. Just Revan and Malak, without Darth. They start to call them with Darth title when they are speaking about JCW.

Yeah i had a glitch in my game and he kept killing me i heard his speach 100 times

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."