My mentioning of my high IQ is not 'even' a tease.

The world is a university, but the finals are a real killer.

The world is a university and everyone is graduated in death.

The world is a university, but death is always the final grade.

The world is a university and every class ends in death.

did u know that i used to use the slogan of 'teh world is a hotel and we are teh customers'.my IQ 'not' evolved now w my new slogan, in fact 'improved' i think as i dont believe evolution, a theory defended by a 'pure racist'.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

here's a link to some of the best high IQ tests in the world. mr. cooijmans is even recognized by ronald hoeflin, originator of the MEGA society (one in a million IQ, about 172 depending upon the SD used), as one of the better test writers around... at least for the high end (most of his tests require in the mid 120s before you'll even be able to answer a single question beyond luck).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

did u know that i used to use the slogan of 'teh world is a hotel and we are teh customers'.my IQ 'not' evolved now w my new slogan, in fact 'improved' i think as i dont believe evolution, a theory defended by a 'pure racist'.

What?

I know many religious people that believe in evolution. Pure racist? What?

This is Gold!

What?

I know many religious people that believe in evolution. Pure racist? What?

This is Gold!

do u know who is teh father of evolution?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

He's doing us a favour. Just like he refused to show videos of maniacal helicopter pilots that masterbate while attacking muslims.

No need for him to spoil who the father of evolution is for us. Only 160+ internet IQ people are worthy.

Being of supremely high IQ, omniscient, prescient as well as incredibly good looking, I now declare this thread closed. ( God, just saying that makes me want to open a vein. )

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.