Please don't flame me for heresy

It holds true either way. This site is dedciated a CRPG Developer. What kind of reaction did he expect? then again, he *knew* what kind of reaction to expect. He eveen writes it in his post.

Those 'don't flame me; but...." pposts are hilarious!

P.S. I read the whole thing. Bottom line is writing x is a waste of time on a board that is dedicated x is as close to trolling as one can get. Of course, reacting like Hades is just silly though it's obvious what G wants. I like G myself; but let's face the truth. :)"

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It holds true either way. This site is dedciated a CRPG Developer. What kind of reaction did he expect? then again, he *knew* what kind of reaction to expect. He eveen writes it in his post.

Those 'don't flame me; but...." pposts are hilarious!

P.S. I read the whole thing. Bottom line is writing x is a waste of time on a board that is dedicated x is as close to trolling as one can get.  Of course, reacting like Hades is just silly though it's obvious what G wants. I like G myself; but let's face the truth. :)"

Still, it can be good to question the validity and the direction an entertainment genre has been taking, even on a forum that's dedicated to the discussion of it. It didn't seem to me he was just trolling to piss people off. Like I said in my earlier post in this thread, based on the fundamental elements of an RPG, I don't think I'm a fan of them, yet here I am wasting my time discussing them because they often contain other stuff you don't typically find anywhere else. :D

By the way, what's everyone's favourite type of cake? I quite like banana :)

Pure chocolate cake for me! Chocolate cake, with chocolate icing!

Oh, as for Einstein and Newton and whatnot. Physics WAS their recreation.

Edited by alanschu

Whatever.  Bottomline, you either game or you don't.  If you think gaming is a waste of time, then don't game.  Don't go on a gaming forum b**ching and moaning about how gaming is a waste of time.  If Ginthaeriel doesn't want to play games then that is his cjhoice.  Fine.  I don't give a smeg.  If he wants to get in my face about how gaming is a waste of time then I will get in his face.  Plain and bloody simple.

If you F***s don't like what I am saying there is a nice little Ignore button.  Use it or shut up.

Clearly.

Allanowned!

Thread is teh funneh.

And I suspect highly derailed - thanks for playing - parting prizes at the door ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: