Ozone hole may disappear by 2050

Atreides

Not you Darth Taks.

Also, I'd wager that he didn't read the rest of the thread.

taks?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

again a way above off-topic post having absolutly 'no' relation w 'this' subject.

i think some ppl here dont know even teh definition of a troll as they 'always' consider a person as a troll every time he has 'different' or 'opposite' opinions w them.im curious about when this person shall be declared as satan or something who 'does not even uses nasty words' the ppl claiming him to be troll 'always' uses.

pure prejudgement and fascism can be only definition for these ppl's ideology as they even 'cant stand' different opinions.

im curious what would they say if that 'way above' civil satan they claim to be a troll was to call someone a 'horsef

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

again a way above off-topic post having absolutly 'no' relation w 'this' subject.

i think some ppl here dont know even teh definition of a troll as they 'always' consider a person as a troll every time he has 'different' or 'opposite' opinions w them.im curious about when this person shall be declared as satan or something who 'does not even uses nasty words' the ppl claiming him to be troll 'always' uses.

pure prejudgement and fascism can be only definition for these ppl's ideology as they even 'cant stand' different opinions.

im curious what would they say if that 'way above' civil satan they claim to be a troll was to call someone a 'horsef

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

which "he" are you referring to?

taks

Surely it's obvious now :wacko:

i think it 'was' obvious before this post u've made, after considerin yo previous post.damn!my high IQ!

The Illuminator

Please die soon. In a fire.  :)

again ive seen a necessarity! to be off topic

do u know what a person told to this civil satan in teh past on a site cuz of his 'personal' thoughts? ''I pray an american or british soldier kills u while he masturbates'' , however this 'abnormally' civil 'cant maked been tempted' satan didnt say such a thing even before or after that magnificantly racist post besides teh thoughts he have about politics, as he finds el kaide very very low IQed and antiIslamic. however those brutal ppl r happy when el kaide is blamed but r brutal when they r 'even' critisized.

I don't hear flesh bubbling :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

which "he" are you referring to?

taks

Surely it's obvious now :)

i think it 'was' obvious before this post u've made, after considerin yo previous post.damn!my high IQ!

Why do you try to bring up the topic of your or someone else's IQ in half of the posts you make?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.