Glitches

What is you "favorite" glitch in the game and why?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is you "favorite" glitch in the game and why?

• Freezing during new area entry
    • Can't find certain item no matter how hard you try
    • Influence problems
    • quest problems
    • other (please explain)

Going to Korriban and suddenly finding my PC standing all alone on top of the clouds (or in the twilight zone) ... saying 'hello?' in a very small voice.

Getting really really stuck in the wall around the back of the platform on Telos without having saved after the battle.

Not being able to kill that annoying little girl (Sasha?) being held captive by Visquis. Come on, that too would have been a lightside action because I'd be saving some poor slaver from a fate worse than death.

But probably the most aggravating is realizing that your quest won't ever complete because you didn't do steps a,b,c, and d in exactly that order ... when you've already saved over your previous save. A couple examples are the mercenary quest and the entire Nar Shaddaa area..

Not sure if it counts, but you just have to love the clipping errors, especially how you can see the inside of Bastila's mouth in her hologram, or when a character has a vibroblade or similar and is standing behind another seated character during a cutscene and repeatedly pokes the bloody thing through the other characters chair and body...

Not sure I ever managed to freeze upon entering a new area myself, though the game has crashed inexplicably on occasion. But then all games seem to, so I don't count that. Didn't happen more often than in some games either...

• 2 weeks later...

If there was some sort of bug that allows items to be found via non-randomised ways, looking for crystals and other related stuff would not be such a chore.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧