New Kid in need of help

Hi i just joined this forum today and i need a little help. I'm 14 from UK and ive so far played 15 hrs through the game. Ive been to naa-shadaa, and just off korriban. I absoloutly loved kotor I, i've literally done every single thing possible on it ( trying out different allignments, forces, etc.) - so im pretty experienced on how the whole "party, xp, feats" work and that....

..... Reading through your polls i noticed that people have stated that you can turn your party into "jedi". Please could anyone tell me what to do and how i go about doing this. I'm always very polite and encouraging towards the party so i gots quite a few good influences.

But my question is.... how can i acctually turn some-one such as mira or even atton into a jedi? PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S - The only 2 i do not have in my party is desiple and mandalore

Basically you have to build influence with them and keep talking to them, and eventually you'll get a chance to take them as apprentices.

The conditions differ a lot, though. Some you just need to build enough influence with and the option will show up no problem. In other cases it is tied to specific quests on specific worlds. Or it could be tied to your own experience level.

I'm not going to be more specific than that, since it would spoil the game completely, but if you insist on spoiling your game completely, here is the link to a complete and totally spoiling Influence Guide (it's written for Xbox, but it's all good on pc too - I have a pc, and this guide has never led me astray).

For more complete spoilers, look here.

Basically you have to build influence with them and keep talking to them, and eventually you'll get a chance to take them as apprentices.

The conditions differ a lot, though. Some you just need to build enough influence with and the option will show up no problem. In other cases it is tied to specific quests on specific worlds. Or it could be tied to your own experience level.

I'm not going to be more specific than that, since it would spoil the game completely, but if you insist on spoiling your game completely, here is the link to a complete and totally spoiling Influence Guide (it's written for Xbox, but it's all good on pc too - I have a pc, and this guide has never led me astray).

For more complete spoilers, look here.

You cant link the 1st guide directly, you get an error when you click on the link. Use the second link and find an appropriate article called "Influence Guide (XBOX)" :shifty:

Edit: That site is seriously bugged, I just went there from a new tab, selected the game, then the FAQ for Influence and it says an error, and that I linked the FAQ document from www.gamefaqs.com. Thats their bloody own website! :ninja:

Edited by aerowars617

Ok, well you can basically turn about 80% of your party into jedi but you just need to get into dept with them in their dialogue, and also you need a lot of infulence (if you have the pC version the KSE program helps tremendously, where you can add XP, Infulence, Items and much more)

personally i started the game, again decided to play kotor1 and kotor2 in order, and i chose to go Nar Shadaa>Dxun/Onderon>Dantooine>Korriban

when you go those planets in that order you get your players the quickest (male) and going to narshadaa helps get atton to a jedi and

bau-dur

for you need narshadaa as it triggers atton to speak to you more about his history, and that he is a force sensitive - hence giving you the option to train him as a dark jedi, cos im a DSM (darkside male)

if you want me to list the characters which you can jedi-ify so that you can work on them, i will

Edited by Revan_Returns