Which movie would you put HK-47?

Which movie would you put HK as a character?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie would you put HK as a character?

• The Godfather movies
    • Terminator movies
    • Hostel
    • Having Fun with **** and Jane
    • Scarface
    • Alien Vs. Predator
    • Jarhead
    • I-Robot
    • Wolf Creek
    • King Kong

If you wan't a thousand HK clones play Star Wars Galaxies...

Don't complain to me though if you totally hate it...

isnt that called trials of Obi-wan or something? i couldn't play that game... i just wouldn't be able to bring myself to kill HK. those jedi fans pick on him so much.

i would replace the droid army in episode 1 with an army of HK clones. they would slaughter those annoying Gungans (and hopefully Jar jar as well). the only reason they fought that battle was to be blaster fodder. HK in the terminater would be cool too, he would own those T-800s and T-1000s

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

"It was the beaty that killed the droid"

or was it slew...Nah, whatever. It could've been any of 'em. ET? :D Violent droid searching way to home....

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

HK-47 in the Mustafar scenes in Revenge of the Sith:

*Padme confronts Darth Vader*

*HK-47 arrives from nowhere*

HK-47: Request: Die, meatbags.

*Anakin draws lightsaber at HK-47*

*HK-47 uses a carbonite projector that he has equipped in his arm, freezing Anakin, leaving him for dead*

HK-47 (at Padme): Condescending statement: Oh how pitiful, you hoped your Jedi meatbag would destroy me to save your life, only he has failed quite miserably. Threat: Now it is your turn to become flawlessly terminated.

*Kills Padme, finishes off Anakin and begins to infiltrate Padme's ship, ready to terminate any additional meatbags on board*

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

ok then... thats perhaps too violent

if HK was in kk, he would just pull out one of them massive 'zooka launchers that the hk 50's used to take out your shuttle on telos, and take king kong out in the first 20 minutes of the film, for the rest of the movie people are just standing in the background :lol:

HK was in kk, he would just pull out one of them massive 'zooka launchers that the hk 50's used to take out your shuttle on telos, and take king kong out in the first 20 minutes of the film, for the rest of the movie people are just standing in the background

ye then he would be killing the people in the background