Modmaking collaboration

Atreides

Still, the animations you can do with MoCap pales in comparison to what a good artist can do with models&textures with a $400 Wacom and Zbrush

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I've been putting together a semi-professional mod team for sometime, but our focus isn't graphics. In fact, the only artist we have doing any work for us was a concept artist, and I haven't spoken to him in a bit. Alanschu has recently graced us with his presense.

The team will be putting together a PW and I'll probably be doing a series of SP modules that run along side the PW. I come from a strong belief that we didn't need haks in NWN1 to make almost anything, whether it be complex underground Dwarven compounds or treetop Elven villages. The exception being specific models, but even then there are ways around such with scripting.

Edited by Shadowstrider

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe we could use my current online PnP game as the basis for a module. I don't know if we can do all the specifics, but I'd be willing to give what I've got done so far over for scrutiny.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!