What are you playing now...

Darque

I am playing with mys.... nevermind.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm debating. More of FEAR? ...Or the D2D downloadable version of the Call of Cthulu game? Decisions decisions decisions.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I opted for a bit of FEAR. Anyhow, my brother in law has the x800 and he likes it quite a bit. It's more than adequate to play todays games as long as you don't have to have high resolutions. You can't run every bell and whistle, but you don't have to choose very low settings. hahaha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Awesome :wacko:

And I tend to play things in lower rez, so I should be good to go :D

I've been waiting a loooooooooong time to get my PC back as a game machine :wacko:

I figure the first thing I'll try is Vampire: Bloodlines... if I can get it working.

An X800 can handle Vampire: Bloodlines with no problems at all, even with my 9800pro.

You haven't played Bloodlines yet? For shame!

Obsidian Plays

I haven't tried on the uber-maximum. I'll give it a whirl some time with my new computer (I never even tried to go uber-maximum with my 9800 Pro, but I didn't notice any significantly slowdown on the beach).

Definitely not in the Hollywood club either.

Edited by alanschu

If that's the lag he's referring to, then no computer is immune :D

I don't believe the memory leak is fixed, and I doubt it ever will be as I wouldn't be surprised if its somewhere in the .exe

If that's the lag he's referring to, then no computer is immune :D

I don't believe the memory leak is fixed, and I doubt it ever will be as I wouldn't be surprised if its somewhere in the .exe

humbug! grumble grumble, what a rip.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig