What are you playing now...

Darque

I was thinking that too. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Do you have any problems with DDO? :wacko:

*Points at Hades' sig* :)"

Playing: Ah, a mix of alot actually

ET, Majesty, Oblivion etc.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Fallout 2. I've been having a pretty lousy week, so I felt I needed to go on an unarmed ass-kicking-spree in a campy environment to get my spirits back up.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Fallout 2. I've been having a pretty lousy week, so I felt I needed to go on an unarmed ass-kicking-spree in a campy environment to get my spirits back up.

With or without powerfists?

All the cool guys go with bare fists. :cool:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

With or without powerfists?

All the cool guys go with bare fists.  :cool:

Powerfists up to slayer perk. After that bare fists all the way.

I'm in San Francisco and the wife is still alive. Woohoo!

Heja Sverige!!

I fought with bare fists all the way. Well, I did use the powerfist on some aliens, but that was just me trying it out.

The start was a real bitch though.

kirottu said:

Do you have any problems with DDO? :wub:

Actually, it's a good game.

I like my DnD games to be recognizably DnD. Neverwinter Nights did a better job bringing DnD rules to the PC. I expected better out of DDO. For godsakes they didn't even have Druids and Monks, let alone all the races in the baseline DnD and Eberron. Hell the game wasn't even recognizably Eberron except for the Warforge race and even that was a token effort.

Edited by Judge Hades

Actually I found the start fairly easy with unarmed chosen as a weapon skill. I don't think unarmed is any harder than small guns.

Heja Sverige!!

No Druids.

No Monks

No Half Elves.

No Shifters.

No animal companions.

No familiars.

No 0 level spells.

No Gnomes.

No Artificers.

Not even remotely turn based.

There was too much missing and too much changed in DDO for me to consider it a DnD game, let alone an Eberron game. What about that dragon that they made larger than a great wyrm red dragon which 12 7 to 9th level characters can take out? A great wyrm dragon, regardless of type should easily decimate a party of 12 10th to 12th level characters, let alone 7th to 9th.

Edited by Judge Hades

No Druids.

No Monks

No Half Elves.

No Shifters.

No animal companions.

No familiars.

No 0 level spells.

No Gnomes.

No Artificers.

There was too much missing and too much changed in DDO for me to consider it a DnD game, let alone an Eberron game.

There are going to be new additions in the future, I'm sure about that. (provided, the community will keep DDO alive)

Druids, Monks and Shifters would have caused serious imbalancement issues and they simply omitted them.

Spells: In NWN there is a plethora of spells and the majority of ppl uses MM and fireball all the time. :wub:

Turn based games are way too slow for the fast paced actions that modern multiplayer games require.

If you play a couple of long instances (like "Seal of Shan-To-Kor", for example) with good players, you'll feel the spirit of D&D. o:)

Still playing Persona 2: Eternal Punishment ^_^

I can't get over how much character development there is :wub:

Oh, how I wish I had gotten this game 4 years ago o:)

Are you playing the game on PSone or PS2?

Started playing Persona 2 again and when ever I enter the menus (playing on PS2) I get huge slow-downs for some reason (Didn't have them before when I played it on my PSone/PC)...

No Druids.

No Monks

No Half Elves.

No Shifters.

No animal companions.

No familiars.

No 0 level spells.

No Gnomes.

No Artificers.

There was too much missing and too much changed in DDO for me to consider it a DnD game, let alone an Eberron game.  What about that dragon that they made larger than a great wyrm red dragon which 12 7 to 9th level characters can take out?  A great wyrm dragon, regardless of type should easily decimate a party of 12 10th to 12th level characters, let alone 7th to 9th.

Yup. As a beta tester, I tried pointing out many of those things (particularly how the game was ostensibly set in Eberron, but nearly every aspect of Eberron was removed; for the record, Keith Baker wasn't consulted for this game like he was for Dragonshard), but it didn't make a bit of a difference. Ken Troop wanted to use the D&D license to create an MMO based on his MUD experiences and with FPS combat. Had he wanted to develop a true Dungeons and Dragons Online, things might have gone differently.

Still playing Persona 2: Eternal Punishment ^_^

I can't get over how much character development there is :thumbsup:

Oh, how I wish I had gotten this game 4 years ago :-

Are you playing the game on PSone or PS2?

Started playing Persona 2 again and when ever I enter the menus (playing on PS2) I get huge slow-downs for some reason (Didn't have them before when I played it on my PSone/PC)...

PS1

While I do enjoy the PS2's RC on occasion, I tend to play games on the system they're for.

I'd say roughly $650,000. :D Of course, I had help from some internet maps. The hardest part to complete I think were the unique jumps and hidden packages. The most annoying part was the RC Chopper minigame, which was insanely hard to control.

Finished Metal of Honor. Great game, although getting out of the fortress on hard was irritating. It took me something like ten tries before I figured out the trick. Still, I enjoyed the game a lot. Do any of you know how Call of Duty stacks agains it? I'm talking the first one, not CoD2.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!