God of War 2 Screens

karka

Very legacyofkainish, very nice.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No blood?

Other than that, it looks really nice for a PS2 game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've read that something happens that compromises Krato's position... He is up against the three sisters of fate this time too. If you managed to beat GoW in God mode and watched all the extra content, you know about the other players involved.

I'm really looking forward to the game. It's one of those rare games that has everything. Great story, voice acting, gameplay that isn't completely mindless (some of those puzzles had me thinking, atleast for a second). I was kind of hoping they would create a new hero... But I knew they weren't.

So freckin over the top! :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It looks absolutely amazing. Let's hope they can maintain the same impressive framerate as they did in God of War. It never ever (as long as I've been able to progress) slows down or chugs.

Oh, and I just realized why I think the game is difficult. The guy playing in the trailer is only 100x better than I am.. :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

C'mon, you can beat the first game mkreku. It's really not that hard. Once you get used to combat mechanics, it becomes a piece of cake.

They change a lot though as the game progresses though... One of the things I loved. The game does not let you get lazy.

Let's hope they can maintain the same impressive framerate as they did in God of War

Yeah... I still don't understand how you can have a game like Castlevania: Curse of Darkness which looks like craps, runs like crap and is constantly loading... Then with the same exact hardware have a game that looks absolutely beautiful, by any standard, which almost never slows down or has noticable loading...

Yeah...  I still don't understand how you can have a game like Castlevania: Curse of Darkness which looks like craps, runs like crap and is constantly loading...  Then with the same exact hardware have a game that looks absolutely beautiful, by any standard, which almost never slows down or has noticable loading...

Optomization goes a long way. Plus, those guys at Santa Monica are a talented bunch, and know how to push the PS2 hardware without breaking it. But again, they put forth the effort to optimize the code for GoW.