Mission is gone

ok, my problem is that mission has disappeared. i used her to free the rest of the party from the leviathon, and i forgot to take her out of stealth mode. so now on the ebon hawk after we have escaped, she is not there to say her dialogue. carth says that bastila sacrificed herself to let us get away and mission is supposed to say "you mean she's dead?" only problem is, she doesnt. dialogue ends, and i can walk around the ship and talk to the party members, who respond as they would normally. i cant exit the ship or select the galaxy map, so im stuck. and my only save game is just before meeting malak, so i cant take mission out of stealth mod. my last world that i have to finish is korriban. can i just warp here? if so what do i type in?

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Try outfitting Carth with loads of +Awarness (or the stat bounded to it) stuff before fighting Malak...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

what is that supposed to do? i thought mission went back to the ship with the others. or do you mean so he can see her on the ship?

im a scoundrel/consular, so my awareness is pretty high. i still cant see her :blink:

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

my only save game is just before meeting malak, so i cant take mission out of stealth mod.  my last world that i have to finish is korriban.  can i just warp here?  if so what do i type in?

This is why I always save, save, SAVE plenty of times. I have about 120 saves by the time I finish the game :shifty:

As to solving your problem, warping could do the trick.