Platform Differences

PC gets TSLRP first and KSE too. Of course game runs little bit smoother in pc

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The only difference, that I know of, between the X-Box KotORs and the PC versions was in the first KotOR.

In the first KotOR, X-Box version, you could actually use security spikes to help unlock doors, chests, etc, while the PC version was bugged and the security spikes were useless. I don't think the problem was ever solved for PC KotOR 1, but they work fine in KotOR 2.

I've also read the PC versions have less bugs. KotOR 1 did have a big difference in that it had a Yavin base but that was also added to the X-Box version through X-Box Live.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

i have it skipped malak and went straight to the lightside ending and also my pc version was less buggy than my Xbox Version sometimes when playing on xbox when i used health paks sometimes the health wouldn't go up every problem that i have ever had was on xbox and not pc

True. Oddly, I've never encountered a game ending bug.

Probably because the ending isn't bugged. Just cut. :)

:lol:

PC is better i find, its more user friendly, and no offence to xbox users, but the way its set up sucks, its easier to fight and interact with PC, and you of course get the TSLRP, KSE, Mods :) and many other advantages

1. He said other than mods.

2. No it doesn't.

Yes it DOES. And TSLRP isn't just a MOD. It is Deux Ex Machina to this game, saving it from mediocrism with restoring original ending and such. Without TSLRP this game kind of...well...it's mediocre, nothing but weaker sequel to winner of 30b est game awards.

edit: loading times are much faster in pc

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I only have an xbox, so I can't really compare, only state. The only problems I have had with the xbox version are minor ones. Occasionally when in combat, the screen slows down, and everything moves all...laggy. That only happens once every two times I play the game.

1. He said other than mods.

2. No it doesn't.

Yes it DOES. And TSLRP isn't just a MOD. It is Deux Ex Machina to this game, saving it from mediocrism with restoring original ending and such. Without TSLRP this game kind of...well...it's mediocre, nothing but weaker sequel to winner of 30b est game awards.

edit: loading times are much faster in pc

and the M4-78 project, it will make kotor2 brilliant, as the game it was meant to be

• 3 weeks later...