Some "new" PS3 stuff.

not according to their forums, it was part of their key note

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6146475.html

also, they said that the controller for the PS3 will be "revealed" at E3, suggesting a redesign.

......sorry Nintendo, you tried!

Thats where I first read it (In the forums) hadnt read through the stories and didnt want to raise false hopes. :shifty:

Films are staying region coded. Wonder if that hints at films and games on a blu ray.

Nice idea about releasing all the regions on a single blu ray as well.

Suprisingly no one liked the banana much :D

I wouldnt write nintendo off quite yet. But this will definately steal some of their thunder. Maybe lead to an earlier launch , although things are deadly quiet on the software front.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I meant controller redesign = stealing Nintendos controller

It's not likely PS3 software isnt really suited for it. I'm expecting something more traditionally PS (like from PS to PS2) to make the transition as painless as possible.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

What? Don't they want to steal the X Box controller instead. I mean it is so huge and I think it was designed that way for Bill Gates, so he could have something huge in his hands that has knobby things on them. :lol:

Okay, that made absolutely no sense whatsoever. :shifty:

I am still interested in Revo much more than PS3... I don't want better visuals, i want revolutionary gameplay.

But They need more 3rd party developers. I don't really want to play Mario games.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

What?  Don't they want to steal the X Box controller instead.  I mean it is so huge and I think it was designed that way for Bill Gates, so he could have something huge in his hands that has knobby things on them.    :lol:

Okay, that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.  :shifty:

Have you just woken up or something ?

478327[/snapback]

Did you know that youcould use an X Box 360 controller for DDO. REALLY! Maybe they should convert DDO to the X Box 360 and PS3 that way FFXI can have more competition in the MMO department on the console side of things. Yeah, that would be great so that way I can DIE YOU SCUMBAG!

Um... Nevermind.

Sleep > DDO

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

MMPORGs are like the Matrix. It's not enough to be told. You have to find out for yourself.

Should be able to play FFXI on the PS3 anyway. But I dont know what the server structure is like these days.

478327[/snapback]

Trust me, I know about loosing sleep over games. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=63536

Also according to someone on the forums IGN have said it's region free.

At $70 a game that means a lot more pirating.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

At $70 a game that means a lot more pirating.

Who said the games are $70 ?

No matter to me. Oblivion cost me 70

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy